Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vikings are on a run!


It seems as though my Vikings are even starting to amaze myself. It did not really occur to me to bet on my Vikings against the 7-3 Giants. In fact I was on my way to San Diego when I even thought about stopping in a t Vegas and betting $100 on the Giants. Boy would I have been wrong. I guess that is why you should not bet/gamble. Whatever........I still love to play the game. But it makes you think. My Vikings are now 5-6 and have won 3 of their last 4 games. If they continue this stretch they could end 9-7! What was that a winning record? That has not happened in the longest time. I can't even remember. All those that have ever had a losing streak come to an end, I am as excited as a little kid on Christmas Morning.

No comments:

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday