Friday, December 14, 2007

Blogs in the office

This past week in the office there has been a recent rush to publish and create your own blog. Due to this rush I have added a lot of content to my blog including links to other blogs. Please feel free to check out some of these other blogs. Some of the newest additions have been "The Stewside" by Brad Stewart, "Does it Really Matter" by Mike Dover, Doug Long, and Ty Roberts.

These new blogs have added a lot of color to my blog and for that I would like to say thank you. Now my key goal is to be able to compete with these constant bloggers. So I will work on posting more accurate information and something that may intrigue more of my readers. This post so far does not seem to be adding to my key goal.

So until later!

No comments:

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday