Friday, June 6, 2008

The return of MY BOYS!

My wife and I got hooked on a show last year called My Boys, this show is coming back for season 3 on June 12th, and we are stoked. This show is about Baseball and reading the signals, with analogies to real life.

I love it, for anyone that doesn't know what this show is all about, you need to watch this clip. It is hilarious, best of all, one of the characters, Bobby (featured below), reminds me of my boss. I think it is more looks than attitude, but I can still see a little bit of him in Bobby.

The show is on TBS on Thursday nights, 9:30/8:30 central. I am so stoked that it is back, every time I see it I can not stop laughing, it is so funny.

I hope you all enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

TheStewside said...

OK, I watched a little of the show and it is pretty funny, I think that I will have to watch it when I find some open time in my TV schedule.

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday