Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vote/Register Video

If anyone knows me, they know I am not a big fan of voting. I have issues in regards to whether my vote counts and how the system works. However I have been convinced by friends and family to ensure I vote this election.

I know it is over now, but I thought I would share this video with everyone, about voting and making your voice heard. It is pretty funny.

WARNING, VIDEO CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!



And just so you all know, I did vote this election and upheld my duties. Though my vote counted in the state race, it wasn't merely enough to make a difference in the Presidential race. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day.....right?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Seriously super long video. And did we really need all the cussing. Hopefully none of your church friends see this.

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday