Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's been too long

Well, I have realized it has been way too long since I have even logged into my blog. There are so many things that have happened in my life since I last posted, that I don't even know where to start. Let's see......

*We moved to California in September of 2009.

*I quit my job at CirclePix to work for my Father-in-law in San Diego and help one of my wife's dreams come true. Living in So-Cal. It is painfully sweet to be here. We have loved every minute of it, well except not seeing my family as much.

*We are renting out our Provo house, which has been more work than I was looking for. We are comming up on our next year for renting, and I just want to close my eyes.

*I am taking Real Estate classes to help me with my overall goal of buying, remodeling and flipping houses. At least I think that is what I want to do.

*We are trying to purchase a house in San Diego, which I am finding can be very difficult, even though there are hundreds of houses out here.

*I am also finding out that you can buy 4 times the house (square footage) in Utah than you can here, for the same price. That is seriously messed up. Especially in this economy.


*My Vikings signed Brett "the JET" Favre last season and came so close to going all the way. Now lets hope he comes back one more time. But here is an idea, let's get a quarterback that can train behind him. Neither one of our current back-ups are good enough to be second string, let alone start in a year.

I am sure there are many other things that have happened, I just can't think of them right now, since it is 12:15am on Thursday morning.

Well, for anyone that is still following me, I am going to try and write more on the blog, but if you really want to know what is going on, you need to follow my wife's blog. She really keeps us updated in the world.

Until 2012 :) Let's hope not, but who knows.

Preece-out!

No comments:

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday