Monday, December 31, 2007

Magic, Magic, Magic....Is it real?

I often questioned myself when I see magic being preformed in front of my very eyes. I don't believe it is real, do you? However I don't know how people do it. When I was younger my neighbor was a magician and as much as I tried to be friends with his kids, so I would get to participate even closer with his magic tricks, I just could not stand being around them.

I know now that I should have endured the pain and anguish, just to learn a couple of tricks. Especially the sawing in half piece. That always amazes me. Even more than the flying or any other illusion. Cutting someones body in half and exposing it to the audience, then putting them back together again......you can't tell me that doesn't enthrall you. It does doesn't it.

Well check out this video, it will knock your socks off.

2 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

What the crap? Sheesh dude. That was the craziest illusion I've ever seen. Unreal.

Tim & Steph said...

I saw this when it aired on TV and was blown away. This is for sure CRAZY!!!!! I want to know how they did it too. If you ever find out, please be sure to tell me.

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday