Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope that all of your dreams come true this holiday season. I know mine have. At this time last year I was stuck in Retail and I was working so much that my wife and daughter left for 3 weeks and unfortunately I didn't have the chance to miss them. Boy am I glad I have the chance now to have fun during this holiday season and enjoy the time with my Family.I hope that all of us will remember the good old times when we were kids and have the chance to take a nap like Snoopy and even spend time decorating the tree a little bit. I know we may not always get our tree to look as good as this one.
One last thing, if anyone knows where I can get a Wii at this time and have it ready for Christmas morning I would really appreciate a phone call. "My wife really wants one" if you know what I mean. I am sure we will have to wait till after Christmas, but hey it's the thought that matters. Right?Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday