Thursday, March 27, 2008

A new surprise!


Well, we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are having another girl! Yep, that would be 2 for us now. It is really crazy, cuz as much as I am excited, I really thought we were going to have a boy. We had the name picked out and everything was planned.

Now, I guess all I have to do is pick out a name. I mean Jayla's clothes will still fit the new baby and the room won't change much. So I guess it is a good thing. Less work for me.....right? At least for now. Just wait until the two girls are 13 and 15, that will be interesting.

If anyone has any ideas for a name, please respond because we are trying really hard, and just can't come up with a name. It shouldn't be that tough, right? I mean it is only the name that she will be known as for the rest of her life. Ok, so it is kind-of a big thing.

1 comment:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Congrats buddy. Names? You've come to the right place. Here's a few girl names we would have used, but that last 3 were all boys.

Tofu, Kick, Skate, Chard, Gunk, Chimp, Scalper, Goat, Shammy, Tar, Pork, Wiggie, Docker and Phish.

Please choose just one. Thanks

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday