Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Selling my YELLOW Beamer!

Well, as many of you know, I drive a yellow 2003 Cavalier. This was the first car that I bought brand new. There was less than 1 mile on it when they courted it off the showroom floor. The best part is, only 3 years after picking it out, I paid it off. So it then became my first car that I bought and paid for completely.

I have grown to love this car, it is small, fast and light on the gas. In the past 5 years, I have put 60,000 miles on it, which isn't too bad when you look at it on an equation of 12,000 miles per year or 1,000 miles per month.

Anyway, my wife, Laura, and I were talking about the changes that are coming our way and with her being pregnant with our second child, and refusing to drive a stick shift. It left us with only one choice............yep I gotta sell my car.

We are looking at upgrading to a bigger car that would fit 2 car seats in the back along with some luggage room. Currently Laura drives an Oldsmobile Intrigue, which has been a descent car for us. We also paid it off last year. If anyone knows of an SUV type car for around $8,000 that is what we are looking for. NO MINI-VANS PLEASE!

Well I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Medal Count

What were your thoughts to the outcome of Super Bowl XLII?

How much money would it take for you to serve Michael Vick's sentence?

What is your favorite holiday